[et_pb_section fullwidth=”off” specialty=”off”][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”3_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left”]
Companies Act Training and Guidance
The introduction of the new Companies Act which came into effective from 1 May 2011 has some far-reaching implications for all businesses in South Africa. The new Companies Act has been modernised and brought into line with international best practice.
Our office is able to assist clients by providing the following service to clients:
- Personal consulting in all aspects of the Companies Act 2008
- Provide current and up to date literature on company secretarial compliance
- Ensure a smooth transition from the old to the new Companies Act
- Liaise with the Companies Intellectual Properties Commission (CIPC) regarding the registration of the numerous documents to attain compliance
- Provide advice and guidance in terms of the drafting and implementation of the new Memorandum of Incorporation (MOI) and shareholders agreements
- Attend your Board meeting and provide an interactive overview of the new Companies Act.
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”1_4″][et_pb_sidebar admin_label=”Sidebar” orientation=”left” area=”sidebar-1″ background_layout=”light” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]